Parker Denison GOLD CUP pumps and motors are variable displacement and of an unparalleled rugged design.
Capable of withstanding the harshest of conditions, these pumps have been designed to operate in a wide range of industries needing closed-loop control, high pressure, high power density including: blast hole drill rigs, cranes, marine, military, mining, power generation, pulp and paper and shredding.
The GOLD CUP series comprises models: P6 | P7 | P8 | P11 | P14 | P24 | P30 all of which are featured here.
The series is available as:
- Open circuit models: P6V, P7V, P8V, P11V and P14V;
- Closed circuit models: P series and R series tandem pumps: P6P/R, P7P/R, P8P/R, P11P/R, P14P/R, P24P/R and P30P/R.
• Maximum operating pressure of 420 bar (6,000 psi)
• Maximum speed of 3,600 rpm
• Temperature range of -40°C to +95°C
• Sizes from 100 cc to 500 cc
We’re the UK’s leading supplier of Parker Denison Gold Cup pumps and motors. Contact our award-winning team for personal service and advice.