The Argo Hytos motion control valves enable the safe regulation of load movement in the event of an unexpected negative load. They prevent sudden forces from accelerating the movement of the hydraulic mechanism. An example of this function may be when a load is initially moved using lifting devices or winches.
The full model line up follows:
- Standard over-centre valves:
- Comprising SO5A-Q3/I, SO5A-R3/I and SO5A-T3/I models
- Partially balanced over-centre valves:
- Comprising SOP5A-Q3/I, SOP5A-R3/I and SOP5A-T3/I models
- Fully balanced over-centre valves:
- Comprising SOB5A-Q3/I, SOB5A-R3/I and SOB5A-S3/I models
- Fully balanced over-centre valves with internal drainage:
- Comprising SOBD5A-R4/I and SOBD5A-S4/I models
Contact us for help with configurations, or more information concerning Argo Hytos motion control valves.