Bosch Rexroth Accumulator Stations – ABSBG
Accumulator stations are intended for use in hydraulic systems and consist of a diaphragm or bladder-type accumulator with shut-off block on mounting elements. Bosch Rexroth ABSBG accumulator stations comply with the applicable national rules and regulations in Europe (Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23/EC), China (Selo) or Russia (Gost). They have a nominal volume of 0.7 – 50 litres and a maximum operating pressure of 330 bar.
Other features of Bosch Rexroth ABSBG accumulator stations include:
- Suitable for bladder or diaphragm type accumulators;
- Safety block with integrated shut-off valve, safety valve and drain valve;
- Drain valve with manual or electrical operation;
- Glycerine-filled pressure gauge with relief pressure marked in red;
- Console for weld or screw connection.
Contact us for further technical details.