Bosch Rexroth ABSBG accumulator stations consist of a diaphragm or bladder-type accumulator with shut-off block on mounting elements. ABSBG accumulator stations comply with the applicable national rules and regulations in Europe (Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23/EC) | China (Selo) | Russia (Gost). They have a nominal volume of 0.7 – 50 litres and a maximum operating pressure of 330 bar.
Other features of Bosch Rexroth ABSBG accumulator stations include:
- Accumulator station with shut-off block
- Diaphragm type accumulators
- Shut-off block with integrated shut-off valve, safety valve (type-examination tested) and drain valve
- Drain valve can be operated manually or optionally electrically
- Glycerin-filled pressure gauge with red indication of the maximum admissible operating pressure on the dial
- Console for weld or screw connection
- Assembly prepared for external equipotential bonding
Contact us for further technical details.