Bosch Rexroth AZMG Gear Motor
- Technical Data
Bosch Rexroth AZMG gear motors are asymmetrically designed, i.e. they have fixed displacement high-pressure and low-pressure sides. This means reversing operation is not possible. Motors require a special start-up sequence to ensure good efficiency. Any leakage oil is drained internally. The shaft seal limits drainage pressure.
AZMG motors are available in displacement sizes: 22 | 32 | 45 cc/rev. Continuous pressure is up to 250 bar and intermittent pressure is up to 280 bar.
Other features of the Bosch Rexroth AZMG motor include:
- Platform G;
- Long service life;
- Wide speed range from 500 rpm to 3000 rpm;
- Slide bearings for high loading;
- Numerous configuration variants available;
- Output shafts according to ISO or SAE and customer-specific solutions;
- Line connection: Connection flanges;
- High pressures though small installation space and low weight;
- Wide viscosity and temperature range.
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.