The Bosch Rexroth 4WRPEH 10 control valve is a high-response directional valve. It is used in force, position, velocity and pressure control applications.
The valve has a maximum operating pressure of 315 bar and a maximum flow of 100 litres per minute.
Other features of the valve include:
- Operated on one side, 4/4 fail-safe position in switched-off condition;
- Electric position feedback and integrated electronics (OBE), calibrated in the factory;
- Subplate mounting;
- ISO 4401 porting pattern;
- Control of flow direction and size;
- Flow characteristics with linear or inflected characteristic curve;
- Optional preferred “off” position.
Contact us for further technical details.