Bosch Rexroth Filter Elements
The filter element is the central part of industrial filters – it is where the actual filtration process takes place. The main filter variables, such as retention capacity, dirt holding capacity and pressure loss are determined by the filter elements and the filter media used in them. The use of zinc-free filter elements prevents early “element blocking”, thus considerably increasing the life cycle of the elements.
Bosch Rexroth filter elements are available as: Type 1 | Type 2 | Type 2.Z | Type 4 | Type 6 | Type 7 | Type 9 | Type 10 | Type 16 | Type 17 | Type 18 | Type 20 | Type 46 | Type 65 | Type 73 | Type 80 | Type 81 | Type 82 | Type 89.
- Filter media for numerous fields of application made of micro glass, filter paper, wire mesh, fleece material and metal fibre fleece;
- Attainable oil cleanliness up to ISO 12/8/3 (ISO 4406);
- High dirt holding capacity through multi-layer fibre-glass technology;
- Low initial pressure differential (ISO 3968);
- Product and user support by fluid and filter analysis.
Contact us for further technical details.