Bosch Rexroth ZDB10 Z2DB10 Pressure Relief Valve
Bosch Rexroth ZDB10 and Z2DB10 valves are pilot-operated pressure relief valves with a sandwich plate design. They are used to limit a system inlet pressure to a specified maximum value. If this adjustable maximum value is reached, the pressure relief valve will return the excess flow to the tank.
The valve has a maximum operating pressure of 315 bar and a maximum flow of 100 litres/minute.
Other features of the Bosch Rexroth ZDB10 and Z2DB10 valve include:
- Size 10
- Component series 4X
- ISO 4401 porting pattern;
- 4 pressure ratings;
- 6 circuit options;
- With 1 or 2 pressure valve cartridges;
- 4 adjustment options for pressure adjustment:
- Rotary knob
- Sleeve with hexagon and protective cap
- Lockable rotary knob with scale
- Rotary knob with scale
- Corrosion-protected design.
Contact us for further technical details.