Bosch Rexroth ZDB6 and Z2DB6 Pressure Relief Valve
Bosch Rexroth ZDB6 and Z2DB6 pilot operated pressure relief valves have a sandwich plate design. They are used to limit a system inlet pressure to a specified maximum value. If this adjustable maximum value is reached, the pressure relief valve will return the excess flow to the tank.
The valves have a maximum operating pressure of 315 bar and a maximum flow of 60 litres/minute.
Other features of the Bosch Rexroth ZDB6 and Z2DB6 valves include:
- Size 6;
- Component series 4X;
- Sandwich plate valve;
- Porting pattern according to ISO 4401-03-02-0-05 (with or without locating hole);
- 4 pressure ratings;
- 5 circuit options;
- With 1 or 2 pressure valve cartridges;
- 4 adjustment types for pressure adjustment, optionally;
- Rotary knob
- Sleeve with hexagon and protective cap
- Lockable rotary knob with scale
- Rotary knob with scale
- Corrosion-protected design.
Contact us for further technical details.