Bosch Rexroth VT-VSPA1(K)-1-1X Valve Amplifier
Bosch Rexroth VT-VSPA1(K)-1-1X amplifiers are used to control proportional pressure valves without electrical position feedback. The command values are pre-set via a differential input or a non-isolated input. The ramp time can be set separately for upwards and downwards ramps. The amplifier output supplies a current-controlled signal.
The 1X series valve amplifier has an analogue, Euro-card format for valve series: DBEP 6(A/B)-1X | DBE(M) 10-3X | DBE(M) 20-3X | DBE(M) 10-5X | DBE(M) 20-5X | DBE(M) 30-3X | (Z)DBE 6-1X.
Other features of the Bosch Rexroth VT-VSPA1(K)-1-1X valve amplifier include:
- Differential input, switchable from voltage to current input
- Additional non-isolated command value input
- Ramp generator, separately adjustable for upwards and downwards direction
- Cable break detection for current input 4 to 20 mA
- Reverse polarity protection for the operating voltage
- Short-circuit protection and cable break detection of the solenoid conductor
- “Ready for operation” message
- Clocked power output stage
Contact us for further technical details.