Bosch Rexroth Z1S 6 Check Valve
The Bosch Rexroth Z1S 6 valve is a direct operated check valve with a sandwich plate design. It is used for leakage-free blocking in one direction while allowing for free flow in the opposite direction. A characteristic features is the check valve installation set made of high-performance plastic. This permanently ensures high leak-tightness even at low operating pressures. The lack of internal seals allows different hydraulic fluids to be used.
The valve has a maximum operating pressure of 350 bar and a maximum flow of 40 litres/minute. Cracking pressures are: 0.5 | 1.5 | 3 | 5.
Other features of the Bosch Rexroth Z1S 6 check valve include:
- Size 6;
- Component series 4X;
- Sandwich plate valve for use in vertical stackings:
– as angle valve
– as straight-through valve
- Porting pattern according to ISO 4401-03-02-0-05;
- Various one and two-channel blocking functions;
- Perfect leak-tightness due to poppet made of high-performance plastic;
- Corrosion-protected design;
- Easily adjustable to special hydraulic fluids by exchanging the external seal rings;
- Optional measuring ports;
- As throttle check valve on request.
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.