Casappa Polaris PH series gear pumps and motors are built in three pieces with cast iron body; the new “PH” series is an evolution of the “POLARIS” series.
The Casappa Polaris PH series is ideal for forklifts, skid steer loaders and other applications where traditional aluminium pumps are being pushed close to their limits. The option to mate the body with the cast iron covers further reduces noise levels, in addition to increasing strength.
Displacements from 0.50 in³/rev (8.26 cm³/rev) to 2.01 in³/rev (33.03 cm³/rev).
- Maximum peak pressure up to 4350 psi (300 bar)
- Maximum speed up to 3500 min¹
- High working pressure also for high displacements
- Long service life
- Low noise level
- High volumetric efficiency also at high temperature
- Inlet & Outlet optimization – High speed
- Combination in multiple pumps
- Built-in Valves simplify circuit design
Optional built-in valves:
- Anti-cavitation valves
- Maximum pressure relief valves
- Priority valves
- “Load sensing” priority valves
- By-pass electric valves
- Proportional relief valves
- Reverse valves
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.