Casappa Polaris PL series aluminium gear pumps and motors are built in three pieces with an extruded body in high resistance aluminium alloy.
With a wide choice of shafts, flanges and ports, complying with all international standards (SAE, DIN and EUROPEAN), the Casappa PL series can be used in an infinite variety of applications.
Displacements range from 0.07 in³/rev (1.07 cm³/rev) to 5.56 in³/rev (91.10 cm³/rev) available in groups 10, 20 and 30.
Summary technical data is as follows:
- Peak pressure up to 4350 psi (300 bar)
- Continuous pressure up to 3770 psi (260 bar)
- Intermittent pressure up to 4060 psi (280 bar)
- Maximum speed up to 4000 min-1
- High efficiencies
- Integrated outboard bearings for heavy duty applications
- Multiple units available in standard version, common inlet and separated stages
- Electro-hydraulic fan drive system
- Custom design
View the ‘technical data’ tab for more details.
Optional Casappa Polaris PL series built-in valves:
- Anti-cavitation valves
- Maximum pressure relief valves
- Priority valves
- “Load sensing” priority valves
- By-pass electric valves
- Proportional relief valves
- Reverse valves
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.