Eaton 71392 and 72450 series motors are medium-pressure, high speed variable axial piston motors. These motors provide design flexibility and are suited to fit any application that requires continuous rotary motion at a remote location from the power source.
All variable piston motors are available with various configurations including displacement, output shaft, bearing assembly, port configuration, mounting flange and more.
- 21 cc to 40.6 cc/rev maximum displacement;
- Maximum rated speed: 3600 rpm at 17° control angle and 4500 rpm at 9°
- Rated pressure: 210 bar continuous, 345 bar maximum, 370 bar maximum intermittent;
- 126.4 litres/minute input flow;
- Output power at rated speed and pressure 38.8kW at 17° control angle.
Specifications for the Eaton 72450 (and 742xx model) motor:
- Maximum displacement 40 cc/rev (49 cc/rev);
- Minimum rated speed: 4500 rpm at minimum stroke angle (4500 rpm);
- Maximum rated speed: 3600 rpm at maximum stroke angle (3600 rpm);
- Rated pressure: 210 bar (172 bar) continuous, 345 bar (310 bar) maximum, 345 bar (310 bar) maximum intermittent.