Eaton 741 (741xx), 743xx and 746xx series motors are medium-pressure, fixed displacement motors. They are ideal for many mobile and industrial applications and provide a high-performance alternative to bent axis motors where applications require high speeds in excess of 4000 rpm.
These Eaton motors feature displacements from 9.8 cc/rev to 82.6 cc/rev. a continuous pressure rating of 370 bar (5,300 psi), a speed rating up to 6,000 rpm, and a through-drive option:
- 741xx series: 2 bolt SAE “A” mount, 2 displacements: 9.8 and 20.3 cc/rev
- 743xx series: 2 bolt SAE “B” mount, 3 displacements: 32.9, 40.6 and 49.2 cc/rev;
- 746xx series: 2 bolt SAE “B-B” mount, 82.6 cc/rev.
Features and benefits of Eaton 741, 743 and 746 series fixed motors include:
- Compact, enabling ease of installation;
- Lightweight, durable housing;
- Efficient axial piston design;
- Options for: shafts, ports, shuttle valves, speed pickup;
- Optional shuttle, back pressure valve – improved loop cooling, flushing;
- Optional speed sensor available (9 pulse/rev.) – 50 rpm.