Eaton Char-Lynn J Series Motors
Eaton Char-Lynn J Series motors provide power from a compact design. Up to 5 kW of power. These motors are 61 mm in diameter and 104 to 130 mm in length. They offer high efficiency and provide extended leak-free performance.
The J Series motor shaft and seal allows high case pressure up to 76 bar (1100 psi) return line pressure without case drain line. When a case drain line is used a 220 bar (3190 psi) peak pressure is allowed in the return line.
The motor is available in 5 displacements: 8.2 | 12.9 | 19.8 | 31.6 | 50 cc/rev.
Other features of the Eaton Char-Lynn J series motor include:
- Continuous flow from 17 – 21 litres/minute;
- Intermittent flow from 21 – 25 litres/minute;
- Maximum speed up to 1992 rpm, intermittent speed 2458 rpm;
- Maximum continuous pressure 140 bar, 2030 psi;
- Intermittent pressure 165 bar, 2400 psi;
- Maximum continuous torque 62 Nm / intermittent 84Nm;
- Constant clearance geroler set;
- Integrated check valves;
- Self-lubricating shaft bushing;
- High-strength rigid components;
- Increased valve seal lands;
- High pressure seals;
- Variety of displacements, shafts, mounts and special options.
Contact us now for technical advice and configuration options.