Eaton CMA valves (CMA90 and CMA200) are advanced CAN-enabled electro-hydraulic sectional mobile valves. They have independent metering that utilises pressure and position sensors, on board electronics, and advanced software control algorithms. This provides high precision and response performance with sub-micron hysteresis, closed loop control over the spool position, and repeatable performance across a broad temperature range.
Features and benefits of Eaton CMA valves include:
- Precise control maintained for all load conditions;
- Reduction in metering losses / energy management;
- High valve responsiveness;
- Flow sharing;
- Flexibility in configuration with easily changed parameters;
- Command factory-calibrated flow or pressure from either work port;
- Easier communication with the valve;
- Reduced load on the vehicle CAN bus;
- Advanced diagnostics for improved reliability and productivity;
- Hose burst detection;
- Limp mode;
- Diagnostics on the inlet, tank, load sense, work port pressures, spool position, consumed flow, and oil temperature.
Summary technical data for the CMA90:
- Inlet rated pressure 380 bar (5511 psi);
- Inlet maximum pressure 440 bar (6382 psi);
- Work port rated pressure 380 bar (5511 psi);
- Work port flow (maximum, measured with internal pressure sensors) 90 litres/minute @ 7.5 bar Δ P;
- Maximum inlet flow when two sections are fully open, 200 litres / minute @ 25 bar P-T.
Summary technical data for the CMA200:
- Inlet rated and work port 380 bar (5511 psi);
- Inlet maximum and work port 440 bar (6382 psi);
- Work port (maximum with high flow spools, measured with internal pressure sensors) 200 litres / minute @ 16 bar Δ P;
- Maximum inlet flow when two sections are fully open, 400 litres/minute (106 gpm) @ 35 bar P-T.
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.