Eaton Hydrokraft PVX and PFX are variable/fixed open-circuit, axial piston pumps with swashplate design for reliable operation and long life. The pumps come in a robust housing enclosure, which increases pump durability and reduces operating noise. Their tension-rod design also contributes to quieter operation.
Hydrokraft open-circuit piston pumps feature industry-standard mounting capabilities and a modular construction, making them suitable for many applications. Multiple pump combinations are also available.
Both fixed and variable pumps are available as single units ‘PFXS’ / ‘PVXS’ and rear units ‘PFXR’ / ‘PVXR’ in the following displacements: 66 | 90 | 130 | 180 | 250 cc/rev.
Key features include:
- Pressure up to 420 bar;
- Rated speed up to 1800 rpm, although higher speeds are possible;
- Oversize shafts and bearings;
- Rotating and pressure-loaded parts are pressure balanced for greater efficiency and serviceability;
- Integrated pilot pump, filter and pressure relief valves available;
- Fast response times
- Through-drive design allows for multiple pump installations from a single shaft
- Foot mounting option allows for easy bed-plate installation
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.