Vickers hydraulics became part of the Eaton Corporation in 1999. A comprehensive range of Eaton Vickers hydraulic pumps now includes vane pumps and open and closed circuit industrial and mobile piston pumps
- Vane pumps:
- V series | designed for medium-pressure industrial applications, Eaton V Series pumps are known for their low noise, durability and efficiency.
- V10 V20 series | designed to work in a variety of low- to medium-pressure mobile and industrial applications and widely used as pilot and auxiliary pumps for complex industrial systems, they are also common in heavy-duty trucks and interstate buses.
- VMQ series | fixed displacement vane pumps that effectively handle the highest pressures at the lowest noise levels. Their unique bi-metallic wafer plate design allows for increased viscosity and pressure rise even during cold start-ups.
- VQ and VQH series | specifically designed for higher pressure and higher speed mobile requirements. With an industry-first intra-vane cartridge design, these pumps provide long operating life, outstanding volumetric efficiency and excellent serviceability.
- Open circuit industrial and mobile piston pumps:
- PVB PFB series | PVE series | PVH series | PVM series | PVQ series
- Hydrokraft PVW PFW pumps | Hydrokraft PVX PFX series | Hydrokraft TVW and TVX Series
- X20 series | MD PFC series
Please contact us if you cannot see the Eaton Vickers hydraulic pumps that you need listed below – we’ll still be able to help!