Eaton Vickers CMJ Directional Control Valves
The Eaton Vickers CMJ valve is an open-centre sectional control valve with a flexible configuration. It provides directional control in mobile machinery.
Highly reliable and durable, these valves feature a special patented circuit design that enables higher work circuit speeds, resulting in greater machine productivity. An optimised flow path and spool design reduce pressure drop and noise – creating more efficient systems and improving operator comfort.
- CMJ60 with rated pressure to 240 bar (3480 psi) and maximum flow to 60 litres/minute;
- CMJ80 with rated pressure to 250 bar (3625 psi) and maximum flow to 80 litres/minute.
- Low-friction seals and wipers;
- Low hysteresis and high dynamic valve design;
- Low internal leakage due to optimal spool design;
- Three main relief valves provide added system protection in complex excavator applications;
- Multiple valve port relief configurations available;
- Travel straight mode available;
- Combined flow provides higher productivity.
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.