Eaton Vickers Hydrokraft MVX and MVW Series Motors
Eaton Vickers Hydrokraft MVX and MVW motors are variable, high pressure axial piston motors with swashplate design – suitable for hydrostatic drives.
They are engineered with the largest shaft bearings available for full through-drive capability and long life in demanding applications. Common applications include: pulp and paper, chemical pump drives, primary metals, marine winches and mixers.
Both motor series are pressure rated up 350 bar, with a rated speed up to 1800 rpm. They have a range of control options, including full overcentre capabilities, and can handle a wide range of fluids (including water-glycol).
Hydrokraft MVX are available in displacements from 66 cc/rev to 180 cc/rev: MVXS-066 | MVXS-090 | MVXS-130 | MVXS-180
The MVW series motors are available from 250 cc/rev to 750 cc/rev: MVWS-250 | MVXS-360 | MVXS-500 | MVXS-750
Key features of these motors include:
- Pressure range: 350 bar continuous, 420 bar peak;
- Rotating and pressure loaded parts are pressure balanced;
- High efficiency from automatic pressure balancing of cylinder block to valve plate;
- Highly resistant to dirt because of automatic wear compensation;
- Low sound level assured by swashplate design and other proven features
- Tandem mounting options;
- Optional speed encoder permits precision control.
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.