Eaton Vickers M Series Vane Motor
Eaton Vickers M Series motors are high-speed, high-pressure vane motors. They give years of reliable, powerful performance in a wide variety of applications and hydrostatic drives; providing efficient and economical means of applying variable speed and rotary hydraulic power.
These motors provide constant torque and include inlet/outlet ports that can be pressurised simultaneously whilst maintaining smooth operation.
A wide variety of displacements and torques are available in each of the 3 Eaton M series motors product families: M2U | M2-210 and M series: 25M | 35M | 45M | 50M:
- 12 torque ratings from 4.7 to 33.9 Nm;
- displacements from 21.6cc/rev to 317 cc/rev;
- speeds from 400 to 3,600 rpm continuous, and 4000 rpm intermittent;
- pressures up to 155 bar (2250 psi) continuous and 172 bar (2500 psi) intermittent.
A low break-out force also smoothes out the start-up speed allowing for Vickers M vane motors to be more forgiving to system pressure spikes. They can be stalled under load without damage when protected by a relief valve.
Other features and benefits offered by Eaton Vickers M vane motors include:
- Dual-pressure plate increasing operational efficiency;
- Diametrically opposed inlet and outlet chambers reducing wear;
- Modular design permits greater serviceability;
- Low inertia of rotating parts results in smooth operation;
- Flange or foot mounting options allow for application flexibility.
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.