The Hawe V60N is an axial piston pump designed for open hydraulic circuits. The V60N operates on the swash plate principle and is optimised for mobile hydraulic circuits. Thru-shaft compatibility enables the pump to work in tandem with other pumps.
A large selection of potential pump controllers allows the V60N axial piston pump to be used in a broad spectrum of usage. The pump is optimised for fitment to the power take-off on commercial vehicle transmissions. A high power-to-weight ratio and a slim design makes the V60N practical for operations where space is restricted.
Technical specifications of the Hawe V60N:
- Displacement: 60-130 cc/rev
- System pressure: 350-400 bar
- Peak pressure: 400-450 bar
- Municipal trucks
- Fire trucks
- Loading cranes and elevating work platforms
- Tipper trucks and skip trucks
- Suction dredgers and sewer cleaning vehicles
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.