The Hawe WV series valve is a check valve with a T-fitting pipe connection. The WVC series is a screw-in valve. These shuttle valves can withstand pressures up to 700 bar and have low flow resistances for efficient oil passage. The WV valve can be used for transmitting control pressures or control and operating volumetric flows.
Key technical specifications of the Hawe WV valve include:
- Maximum pressure: 315 – 700 bar
- Flow rate: 6 – 125 litres/ minute
- Load sensing systems
- Construction and construction materials machinery
- Cranes and lifting equipment
- Road vehicle
- General mobile hydraulics
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.