The Dana MK series of mini power packs, formerly Hydr-App, provide a compact, economical and reliable solution for specific applications, including dock levellers.
Features and options include:
- Group 1 pumps from 1.2 to 4.3 cc/rev;
- Maximum pressure up to 290 bar;
- AC electric motors up to size 100 / 112 with direct coupling or B14;
- Plastic or metal tanks up to 25 litres;
- Horizontal or vertical assembly.
Dana Brevini Motion Systems is the division of Dana Off-Highway Motion and Drive Technologies and is the result of the acquisition by Dana of the Breveni Fluid Power business. Dana Brevini is committed to customer satisfaction and excellence of their products and services. This means the company offers superior product quality, technologically advanced products, world-class service and competitive prices.
Contact us for further Dana MK technical details and configuration options.