Dana MR micro power packs, formerly Hydr-App, are ideal for use in applications requiring compact size and reduced flow rates. Moreover they are designed primarily for operating a 1 single-acting cylinder. And in addition, there is the possibility of adding multiple drives using stackable blocks.
Other features of the former Dana MR Series include:
- Group 05 pumps, from 0.25 to 1.26 cc/rev;
- Maximum pressure up to 220 bar;
- DC electric motors from 350 W to 2.2 kW – 12 and 24 V;
- AC electric motors up to size 80;
- Lowering device with 2-way, 2-position solenoid valves or progressive manual control;
- Plastic or metal tanks from 0.5 litre to 25 litres;
- Possible to mount stackable blocks for Cetop 02 and Cetop 03 solenoid valves;
- Option to mount hand pumps for emergencies and to integrate fixed compensated throttle valves, horizontal or vertical assemblies.
Dana Brevini Motion Systems is the division of Dana Off-Highway Motion and Drive Technologies and is the result of the acquisition by Dana of the Breveni Fluid Power business. Dana Brevini is committed to customer satisfaction and excellence of their products and services. This means the company offers superior product quality, technologically advanced products, world-class service and competitive prices.
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.