Dana MW series reversible micro power packs have a reversible pump and operate one double-acting cylinder. Reversibility is in the direction the motor is turning. These power packs are suitable where the application requires compact size, reliability and reduced flow rates.
Other features of the Hydr-App Dana MW Series include:
- Maximum pressure up to 220 bar;
- DC electric motors from 350 W to 2.2 kW – 12 and 24 V;
- AC electric motors up to size 80;
- Discharging excess;
- Emergency device on both ports;
- Plastic or metal tanks from 0.5 litres to 25 litres;
- Horizontal or vertical assembly.
Dana Brevini Motion Systems is the division of Dana Off-Highway Motion and Drive Technologies and is the result of the acquisition by Dana of the Breveni Fluid Power business. Dana Brevini is committed to customer satisfaction and excellence of their products and services. This means the company offers superior product quality, technologically advanced products, world-class service and competitive prices.
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.