Dana MC Series Power Pack
AC Mini Power Packs / DC Mini Power Packs
Dana MC series mini power packs offer flexibility and economy-of-scale.
The MC2 version moves single-acting cylinders. Meanwhile, the MC4 version moves both single- and double-acting cylinders, utilising stackable blocks for Cetop 3.
Both the MS2 and MS4 are variations of the MC2 and MC4 models. In addition they are designed to integrate with a VCDF valve (fixed compensated lowering control valve).
Other features of the Hydr-App Dana MC Series include:
- Group 05 and 1 pumps from 0.25 to 9.8 cc/rev;
- Maximum pressure up to 290 bar;
- DC electric motors from 350 W to 3 kW – 12 – 24 – 48 V;
- AC electric motors up to size 100 / 112 with direct coupling or B14;
- Lowering device with 2-way, 2-position solenoid valves or progressive manual control;
- Plastic or metal tanks up to 25 litres
- Possible to mount stackable blocks for cetop 03 solenoid valves
- Option to mount hand pumps for emergencies and integrate fixed and adjustable compensated throttle valves, horizontal or vertical assembly.
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.