HydraForce FR10-32 screw-in, cartridge-style, manually-operated, pressure-compensated, bi-directional, hydraulic flow regulating valve.
An internal compensator spool provides compensated flow across the proportional orifice regardless of flow direction.
The FR10-32 provides regulated flow in both directions, from port 2 to port 3, or from port 3 to port 2. Port 1 should be blocked. Regulated flow increases from closed to fully open with clockwise rotation. The valve will maintain the set flow rate regardless of pressure variations at each of the ports.
- Hardened seat for long life and low leakage
- Various adjustment options
- Excellent linearity and hysteresis
- Adjustable orifice
- Industry-common cavity
Adjustment options: FR10-32 _ Extended shaft only | FR10-32A 3/16″ Hex Allen Head | FR10-32C option ‘A’ without cover cap | FR10-32CE plastic knob
Ratings for the HydraForce FR10-32 valve:
- Operating Pressure: Inlet: 240 bar (3500 psi)
- Proof Pressure: 345 bar (5000 psi)
- Burst Pressure: 896 bar (13000 psi)
- Rated Inlet Flow Rate: 19 lpm (5.0 gpm)
- Internal Leakage: 0.38 ml/minute (0.10 gpm) maximum
- -40° to 100°C (-40° to 212°F) with Buna seals;
- -26° to 204°C (-15° to 400°F) with Fluorocarbon seals
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.