MP Filtri LMP 902 and LMP903 filters have a working pressure of 20 bar (290 psi) and flow rates up to 3000 litres/minute.
They are for mounting in-line and their large filtration surface makes them suitable for off-line filtration of filtration equipment and reservoirs. They
are directly connected to the lines of the system by hydraulic fittings.
LMP 902 has 4 flter elements CU900 and LMP 903 has 6 filter elements CU900 -designed in accordance with DIN 24550 regulations.
Features of MP Filtri LMP 902 and 903 filters include:
- Vertical mounting
- Test pressure: 3.5 MPa (35 bar)
- 4” flanged connections, for a maximum flow rate of 3000 litres/minute
- Fine filtration rating
- Water removal elements, to remove the free water from the hydraulic fluid
- Bypass valve, to relieve excessive pressure drop across the filter media; opening pressure 350 kPa (3.5 bar) ±10%
- Vent ports, to avoid any air trapped in the filter entering the system
- Drain ports, to remove the fluid from the housing prior to maintenance
- Visual, electrical and electronic differential clogging indicators
- Seals: standard NBR, series A | optional FPM, series V
- Temperature: from -25 °C to +110 °C
- Head: anodised aluminium
- Housing: anodised aluminium
- Manifolds: welded – phosphatised steel
- Bypass valve: steel
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.