The MP Filtri LPA2 is a highly precise, lightweight and fully portable twin laser particle counter suitable for on-site and laboratory applications.
It can automatically measure and display particulate contamination, moisture and temperature levels in various hydraulic fluids. The LPA2 provides online monitoring of contamination in your hydraulic fluid – an immediate hydraulic health check. It can also be connected to the MP range of bottle sampler products to enable laboratory-based particle counting.
Features of the MP Filtri LPA2 particle counter include:
- Full size QWERTY keyboard and on-board thermal printer
- Calibrated to relevant ISO standards
- Compatible with various hydraulic fluids
- LPA View, Windows-based software
- Measures and displays international standard formats; ISO 4406:1999 | NAS 1638 | SAE AS 4059 revision E tables 1 & 2
- Moisture and temperature sensing (fluid dependent)
- Manual and remote control flexibility
- Data logging and 600 test result memory
- Various test programme settings
- Full accessories kit included
- Internal rechargeable battery capable of performing 100 tests between charges
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.