MP Filtri SF2 250 – 350 suction filters have a semi-submerged positive head, flow rates up to 160 litres/minute, threaded connections up to 1 1/2” BSP/NPT/SAE and 1 1/2″ SAE 3000 psi flanged connections.
SF2 250 and SF2 350 filters have an integrated shut-off valve to protect the downstream pump against coarse contamination. They are placed below the minimum oil level and are directly connected to the suction line of the pump – on the side or below the tank, allowing a more flexible design.
The filter shut-off valve closes automatically when the cover is removed so that the filter element to be replaced without any fluid loss.
Features of MP Filtri SF2 filters include:
- Female threaded connections up to 1” and flanged connections up to 1 1/2”, for a maximum flow rate of 160 litres/minute
- Multiple connections, to connect several suction lines
- Bypass valve, to relieve excessive pressure drop across the filter media; opening pressure 30 kPa (0.3 bar) ±10%
- Magnetic column, to hold the ferrous particles
- Visual, electrical and electronic clogging indicators
- Seals: standard NBR, series A | optional FPM, series V
- Temperature: from -25 °C to +110 °C
Filter housing materials
- Filter body: aluminium
- Cover: polyamide, GF reinforced
- Valve: polyamide, GF reinforced – steel
- Anti-emptying valve: steel
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.