Parker AP piston accumulators are for use in high performance applications such as industrial press, die casting and plastic injection moulding – where large volumes of fluid have to be displaced at high speed. They are available in 3 types AP 180 | AP 250 | AP 360 up to 300 litres volume, and a wide range of bore/stroke combinations to optimise the use of available space.
Features and benefits of Parker AP accumulators include:
- Special multi-element sealing systems providing good servo application and load holding properties capable of withstanding continuous use at piston speeds of up to 8 metres/second
- A range of designs, materials and coatings to suit custom applications and hostile environments
- 180mm and 250mm bore accumulators with threaded caps to minimise downtime and simplify maintenance of the accumulator, permitting quick and easy installation of seals
- 360mm bore units with a screwed ring to retain the gas and oil caps, reducing the mass of parts handled during maintenance and providing additional protection for the gas valve
- High burst test safety factor.
Technical specifications for Parker AP180 | AP250 | AP360 accumulators:
- Body material: carbon steel shell and end caps, aluminium piston
- Maximum operating pressure: 250 bar | 350 bar
- Valve: standard cored-type gas valve. Optional poppet-type gas valve (1/2-20 UNF-2A)
- Port connection size: G3/4, G1, G1 1/2, G2
- Maximum flow rate: 45,000 litres/minute
- Certificates: CE PED – Europe
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +150°C
- Weight: 83kg to 1051kg
- Length: 549mm to 3622mm (flange mounting surface on AP360 series extends 2mm beyond shell)
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.