Parker DA Series Accumulators
Parker DA series diaphragm / membrane accumulators are inexpensive, compact, lightweight, low maintenance and ideally suited where weight and space is an important consideration. They were formerly known as ‘ELM’ diaphragm accumulators. They offer a reliable and efficient solution for storing energy under pressure and work as a hydraulic ‘spring’.
Parker DA accumulators are gas-loaded with separation between the liquid and gas sides achieved by a flexible diaphragm. They are available in 2 elastomer mixes: Nitrile and Hydrin (for low temperature working conditions) with a maximum pressure of 350 bar (up to 2.8 litres) and volume of 3.5 litres (up to 250 bar).
Parker DA accumulators come with a bonded seal (BS) fluid port with female or male and female fluid connection and M28 x 1.5 gas connection.
- Gas volume up to 3.5 litres
- Maximum operating pressure up to 350 bar
- High compression ratio – up to 8, according to type
- Certificates: PED 2014/68/EU or Article 4.3
- Valve, gas side: nitrogen rechargable M28 x 1.5
- Valve, oil side: female 1/2″ BSP or 3/4″ BSP | female 1/2″ BSP and male M33 x 1.5 | female 3/4″ BSP and male 45 x 1.5
- Body material: carbon steel
- Elastomer material: NBR nitrile standard rubber
- Operating temperature: -35°C (ECO) or -20°C (NBR) to +80°C
- Weight: 0.7 kg to 16.5 kg
- Height: 112 mm to 326 mm
- Diameter: 64 mm to 180 mm
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.