Parker Denison T6CCZ pumps are designed for Cardan mounting. The double row ball-bearing and a needle-bearing double the permissible radial load compared to standard versions.
Other features and benefits of Parker Denison T6CCZ pumps are:
- Flow rates from 10 to 100 ml/rev.
- Wide speed range: 400 to 2800 rpm
- Low noise levels
- Mounting in up to 32 positions
- High mechanical and volumetric efficiency, typically 94%, reduces heat generation and speeds down to 400 rpm at full pressure
- Double lip vane concept increases resistance to particle contamination.
- Low ripple pressure, ± 2 bar, reduces piping noise and protect other components in the circuit.
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.