The Parker HP2 pump is a variable displacement, closed loop tandem piston pump. It comprises two independently controlled over-centre, piston pumps on a single drive shaft. They are housed in a compact reservoir with a filter and associated valving.
HP2 pumps are available with a displacement of 11.5cc/rev (HP2-12) or 16cc/rev (HP2-16). Their speed range is 1800 rpm to 3600 rpm, and intermittent pressure is 2600 psi.
Parker HP2 pumps are a complete hydrostatic pumping system. They consist of:
- Two independently controlled, variable displacement, over-centre piston pumps
- Single input drive shaft
- 2.83 litre integral reservoir
- Shock and/or check valves
- Integral 20 micron filter
- Integral system cooling fan
- Direct drive possible, eliminate belts, pulleys
- SAE “B” two bolt mounting flange
- Weight: 15.4kg with oil
- Fluid viscosity: 9 cst minimum
- Fluid filtration: 20 micron
- Charge pump displacement: 3.2 cc/rev
- Operating temperature range: -29°C to 104°C (-20°F to 220°F)
Other features and benefits include:
- Single input, 20 mm Double D drive shaft
- Charge pump
- Vertical or horizontal input shaft capability
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.