Parker R4V R4V*P2 Inline Pilot Operated Pressure Relief Valves
- Technical Data
Parker R4V pilot operated pressure relief valves for in-line mounting provide outstanding constant pressure behaviour. Series R4V*P2 also enables a continuous pressure adjustment by the additional proportional unit. These valves were formerly made by Denison Hydraulics before they became part of the Parker Group.
Parker R4V R4V*P2 inline valves have a similar design to the subplate mounted R4V series. For single functions – where no manifold blocks are used – the valves can be directly placed in the pipework. They are available with 2 ports (L-body) or with 3 ports (T-body).
Features and benefits of Parker R4V R4V*P2 inline valves include:
- Wide range of options
- Outstanding constant pressure behaviour
- Very good pressure/flow behaviour
- Pilot operated with manual adjustment
- 2 interfaces
- L-body (R4R06-G¾”, R4R10-G1¼”)
- T-body (R4R03-G½”, R4R06-G1″)
- 3 pressure stages: 105, 210, 350 bar
- 3 adjustment modes: hand knob | acorn nut with lead seal | cylinder lock
- With optional vent function
Series R4V*P2 also has a proportional unit between the mechanical pilot valve and the main stage. The optimum performance can be achieved in combination with the digital amplifier module PCD00A-400.
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.