Parker R5V R5V*P2 Pilot Operated Pressure Relief Valves, SAE Flange
- Technical Data
Parker R5V and R5V*P2 pilot operated pressure relief valves provide outstanding constant pressure behaviour. They were formerly made by Denison Hydraulics before they became part of the Parker Group.
Their design is similar to the subplate mounted R4V series. Flanges allow the valves to be mounted directly on the flanges of pumps or actuators to achieve a very compact design.
Features and benefits of the Parker R5V series include:
- Wide range of options and connections
- Outstanding constant pressure behaviour
- Very good pressure/flow behaviour
- Pilot operated with manual adjustment
- R5V with 2-port body: 3 sizes (SAE ¾”, 1″, 1¼”)
R5V with 3-port body: 4 sizes (SAE ¾”, 1″, 1¼”, 1½”)
- 3 pressure stages
- 3 adjustment modes: hand knob | acorn nut with lead seal |cylinder lock
- With optional vent function
Series R5V*P2 also has a proportional unit between the mechanical pilot valve and the main stage ensures continuous pressure adjustment. The optimum performance can be achieved in combination with the digital amplifier module PCD00A-400.
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.