The Salami 3PE gear pump and motor with modular construction are made of aluminium alloy body, cast iron flanges and covers. Moreover, floating bushings, axial compensation and bearings made of anti-friction material enable high volumetric efficiency.
Technical specifications of the Salami 3PE Gear Pump and motor:
- model types: 21, 27, 33, 38, 46, 55, 65 and 75
- an integral gear with 12 teeth
- a double shaft seal and flanges, shafts and ports for the main European and American standards
- a wide range of rear covers with built-in valves
- displacements range from 20.6cm3 / rev to 73.4 cm3 / rev
- working pressure at P1 ranges from 250 bar / 3625 psi to 180 bar / 2610 psi
- intermittent pressure at P2 ranges from 280 bar / 4060 psi to 200 bar / 2900 psi
- peak pressure at P2 ranges from 300 bar / 4350 psi peak to 220 bar / 3140 psi
- maximum speed ranges from 3000 rpm to 2500 rpm
- minimum speed at P1 ranges from 600 rpm to 400 rpm
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.