The Walvoil Hydrocontrol D12 is a complete and ﬂexible sectional valve. A broad range of interchangeable spools and auxiliary valves make this a very versatile product. Potential applications of the D12 comprise: all-terrain cranes, wheel loaders, sea platform cranes, aerial platforms, drilling rigs and presses.
Features of the D12 include:
- Potential for manual, hydraulic, pneumatic, electro-hydraulic or electro-pneumatic controls
- Port valves on working sections.
- Several available configurations to satisfy specialist needs
D12 key technical details:
- Maximum flow rating: 180 litres/minute (48 US gallons/minute)
- Maximum pressure: 350 bar (5100 psi)
- Number of sections: 12
- Pitch: 56mm (2.20 inches)
Download the Walvoil Hydrocontrol D12 data sheet >>>
Contact us now for technical advice and configuration options.