The Walvoil Hydrocontrol D16 is a versatile sectional valve, available in many configurations. This valve is suitable for several applications including: backhoe loaders, wheel loaders, backhoes, garbage compactors, hook and skip loaders, drilling machines. A range of specialist configurations and potential variations make this a very adaptable product.
Features of the D16 include:
- Specialised inlet section with a second pump managing system
- Inlet section with a priority function for steering
- Potential for manual, hydraulic, pneumatic, electro-hydraulic or electro-pneumatic controls
- Port valves on all working sections
- Electrically operated clamping valve
- Intermediate section for combination with D20 and D25
- Special versions for LS variable displacement pumps are available on request
- Maximum flow rating: 150 litres/minute (40 US gallons/minute)
- Maximum pressure: 350 bar (5100 psi)
- Number of sections: 12
- Pitch: 46mm (1.81 inches)
Download the Walvoil Hydrocontrol D16 data sheet >>>
Contact us now for technical advice and configuration options.