The Walvoil Hydrocontrol D25 is a complete and ﬂexible sectional valve for high flow hydraulic systems. A range of interchangeable spools and auxiliary valves make this a more versatile product. Potential applications of the D25 include all-terrain cranes, wheel loaders, sea platform cranes, drilling rigs and presses.
Features of the D25 include:
- Potential for manual and hydraulic controls
- Port valves on working sections.
- Available in several configurations if required by specialist needs
D25 key technical details:
- Maximum flow rating: 380 litres/minute (100 US gallons/minute)
- Maximum pressure: 350 bar (5100 psi)
- Number of sections: 12
- Pitch: 74mm (2.91 inches)
Download the Walvoil Hydrocontrol D25 data sheet >>>
Contact us now for technical advice and configuration options.