The Walvoil Hydrocontrol D3M is a small, compact and ﬂexible sectional valve. The numerous applications of this product include: mini-excavators (up to 3.5 tonnes), forestry machines, aerial platforms, backhoe loaders, compact wheel loaders, backhoes, drill rigs, garbage compactors, skip and hook loaders, fork lifts.
Numerous integrated features, alongside countless configuration options, allow the D3M to be highly flexible and adapted to a wide range of applications. These features include:
- Special inlet section for parallel valve connection (suitable for forestry applications)
- Manual, direct electric, hydraulic, pneumatic, electro-hydraulic and electro-pneumatic controls
- Port valves on working sections
- Potentiometer and microswitch kits and over-center spool (fork lift trucks)
- Maximum flow rating: 55 litres/minute (15 US gallons/minute)
- Maximum pressure: 350 bar (5100 psi)
- Number of sections: 12
- Pitch: 38mm (1.50 inches)
Download the Walvoil Hydrocontrol D3M data sheet >>>
Contact us now for technical advice and configuration options.