The Walvoil Hydrocontrol D4 is a compact, versatile and ﬂexible sectional valve. This valve is highly flexible thanks to several integrated valve features and many configuration options.
Potential applications of the D4 comprise: cranes and aerial platforms, waste compactors, hook and skip loaders, drilling rigs, forklifts, wheel loaders, backhoe loaders and excavators (up to 7 tonnes).
Features of the D4 include:
- The valve is available with manual, direct electric, hydraulic, pneumatic, electro-hydraulic and electro-pneumatic controls
- Special versions for LS (load-sensing) variable pumps on request
Specific potential configurations of the D4 family are as follows:
- Special auxiliary valve for single acting/double acting choice (tractor application)
- Special inlet with priority steer function integrated for LS and CA systems (fork lift trucks, telehandler, loaders)
- Boom priority function (wheel loaders)
- Potentiometer, microswitch kits and over-center spool (fork lift trucks)
- Special circuit to regulate reduced flow on HPCO connection (truck mounted cranes, stabilizers circuits)
- Special inlet section for parallel valve connections (suitable for forest applications)
- Maximum flow rating: 80 litres/minute (22 US gallons/minute)
- Maximum pressure: 350 bar (5100 psi)
- Number of sections: 12
- Pitch: 40mm (1.57 inches)
Download the Walvoil Hydrocontrol D4 data sheet >>>
Contact us now for technical advice and configuration options.