The Walvoil Hydrocontrol D40 is a complete and ﬂexible sectional valve for high flow hydraulic systems. A range of interchangeable spools and auxiliary valves make this a more versatile product. Potential applications of the D40 include all-terrain cranes, wheel loaders, sea platform cranes, drilling rigs and presses. This valve has the greatest flow performance of any sectional valve in the Walvoil Hydrocontrol D-range
Features of the D40 include:
- Potential for manual or hydraulic controls
- Port valves on all working sections.
- Available in several configurations if required by specialist needs
D40 key technical details:
- Maximum flow rating: 700 litres/minute (185 US gallons/minute)
- Maximum pressure: 350 bar (5100 psi)
- Number of sections: 10
- Pitch: 91mm (3.58 inches)
Download the Walvoil Hydrocontrol D40 data sheet >>>
Contact us now for technical advice and configuration options.