The Walvoil Hydrocontrol D9 is a compact and light-weight sectional valve with a wide range of potential configurations. This product will work in many applications, including: mini-backhoe loaders, skid steer loaders, mini-excavators, mini dumpers and forestry machines. Working sections of this valve have auxiliary valves and a broad range of interchangeable spools leading to diverse compatibility.
Features of the D9 include:
- Several configurations and customizable solutions are available
- Up to 3 inlet circuits
- Working section with flow addition circuit
- Regenerative circuit
- Special working sections for translation functions
- Manual or hydraulic controls
- Wide range of port valves available
- Maximum flow rating: 35 litres/minute (10 US gallons/minute)
- Maximum pressure: 350 bar (5100 psi)
- Number of sections: 12
- Pitch: 31 mm (1.22 inches)
Download the Walvoil Hydrocontrol D9 data sheet >>>
Contact us now for technical advice and configuration options.