The Walvoil Hydrocontrol DVS14 is a versatile and flexible sectional directional valve. Suitable for several applications such as: cranes, wheel loaders, backhoe loaders, garbage compactors, hook and skip loaders, drilling rigs, forklifts and forestry machines. The product’s flexibility and easy assembly allows it to meet diverse requirements.
Valves in the DVS range have very precise control characteristics allowing for smooth and exact operation.
Features of the DVS14 include:
- Electro-hydraulic controls
- Special versions for LS variable displacement pumps on request
- Working sections have auxiliary valves and a wide range of interchangeable spools
- Maximum flow rating: 80 litres/minute (22 US gallons/minute)
- Maximum pressure: 350 bar (5100 psi)
- Number of sections: 10
- Pitch: 41mm (1.61 inches)
Download the Walvoil Hydrocontrol DVS14 data sheet >>>
Contact us now for technical advice and configuration options.