The Walvoil SDM100 is a robustly constructed medium-flow compact monoblock valve with many potential applications. It is available with 1 to 8 sections: SDM100/1, SDM100/2, SDM100/3, SDM100/4, SDM100/5, SDM100/6, SDM100/7, SDM100/8.
Features of the SDM100 include:
- Type “Y” free flow gallery
- Potential for parallel, series and tandem circuits
- Main pressure relief valve and a load check valve on each working section
- Auxiliary valve arrangement
- Optional carry-over ports, unloader solenoid valves and flange-mounted pilot check valves
- Anti-cavitation and anti-shock valves (with fixed or adjustable settings) available on each section
- On/off and proportional controls in manual, hydraulic, electric, pneumatic and electro-hydraulic controls configuration
Key technical details:
- Nominal flow rating : 70 litres/minute (18 US gallons/minute)
- Maximum pressure: 315 bar (4600 psi)
- Number of sections: up to 8
- Pitch: 36mm (1.42 inches)
Contact us now for technical advice and configuration options.