The Walvoil SDS100 is a sectional directional control valve with compact dimensions. Versatility and ﬂexibility have been prioritised in the development of this product. The valve is focused on usage in mini-excavators and is also suitable for highly technical circuits due to proportional controls and broad adjustability. The SDS100 is available with between 1 and 12 sections.
Key features of the SDS100 include:
- Type “Y” free flow gallery
- Intermediate sections for several types of circuit
- Manual, pneumatic, electric, hydraulic, electro-hydraulic, on/off and proportional controls
- Last section works as outlet
- Main pressure relief valve and a load check valve on every working section
- Available with parallel, tandem or series circuit.
- Optional carry-over port.
- Wide range of anti-shock and anti-cavitation port valves
SDS100 key technical details:
- Nominal flow rating: 45 litres/minute (12 US gallons/minute)
- Maximum pressure: 315 bar (4600 psi)
- Number of sections: up to 10
- Pitch: 36mm (1.42 inches)
Download the Walvoil SDS100 data sheet >>>
Contact us now for technical advice and configuration options.