The Walvoil SVM500 is a pedal operated hydraulic control valve. The SVM500 uses a dual pedal configuration to control two ports on a directional control valve section. The design of this product offers increased versatility thanks to its reduced size and weight. This product is suitable for agricultural and earth-moving machines due to reliability, low-force actuation and compact dimensions.
Features of the SVM500 include:
- Single and double function
- Pilot valves with ﬂat rocker or monoblock angled rocker foot-pedal.
- Damping option
- High sensitivity and low force
- Available with anti-slip rubber coated pedals
- Product type: single pedal
- Number of ports: 2
- Maximum flow rating: 20 litres/minute (5.2 US gallons/minute)
- Maximum pressure: 100 bar (1450 psi)
Download the Walvoil SVM500 series data sheet >>>
Contact us now for technical advice and configuration options.