The Walvoil SVM540 is a pedal operated hydraulic control valve. The SVM540 uses a dual pedal configuration to control four ports on a directional control valve section. The design of this product increases versatility via to reduce size and weight. This product is speciﬁcally designed for mini-excavator applications.
Features of the SVM540 include:
- Single and double function
- Pilot valves with ﬂat rocker or monoblock angled rocker foot-pedal.
- Damping option
- High sensitivity and low force
- Available with anti-slip rubber coated pedals
Key technical details:
- Product type: double pedal
- Number of ports: 4
- Maximum flow rating: 20 litres/minute (5.2 US gallons/minute)
- Maximum pressure: 100 bar (1450 psi)
Download the Walvoil SVM540 series data sheet >>>
Contact us now for technical advice and configuration options.